This week’s L & C update provides details on where to find the first match day of cup fixtures for when the restructured fixture list resumes next month.
- Reminder – tomorrow 29th March 7PM there will be a General Meeting via Zoom (invites sent yesterday), which clubs must attend to hear all the arrangements.
- Moston Brook 4th Team are looking for an away friendly, next Saturday 3rd April. Contact Mike Melia- 07837 251346
- Fixtures arranged for every team on the 3rd April are to be used as a warm up so teams don’t go into the cups on 10th April without having played. All normal procedures such as confirmation, referee payment by BACs, completion of result texts, match sheets, team stats and refs marks are to be followed.
- The Cup fixtures, Match day one on the 10th April through to the end if the group stage on 8th May are now visible on Full Time.
- The Cup squads from multi-team clubs can be sent in as soon as you are ready, and are required at the latest by next Sunday 4th April. Please send to me, Keith Marsden firstname.lastname@example.org, John Howard email@example.com and Gill Bowden firstname.lastname@example.org please.
- Rob O’Connor of Bedians has kindly offered a set of football nets in good condition if any club needs them. If anyone wants them all they have to do is collect them, contact Rob O’Connor 07738 195124.