It has been confirmed that new football clubs will join the league next season; in the latest update, the identity of these clubs have been confirmed. Elsewhere, more guidance is available about the resumption of football activity and when it is safe to do so.
- The results of the AGM ballots were verified and completed and Hattersley, Shaw Athletic, Stretford Paddock and Woodhouses Football Clubs were successful in their applications, and are now members of the Lancashire and Cheshire AFL. All rule changes were accepted, and a majority were in favour of all items voted upon. AGM minutes will follow.
- If any clubs want to pay for their registrations now, please request the invoice from Philip Faulkner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Whole Game system player registrations, please detach players who have left your club, unless they have done so owing money. If they have, please ask us for guidance (email@example.com ). Keith also requested at the AGM for clubs not to submit any registrations to league for approval until we give the signal that they can start. You can still prepare player info, eg starting with online consent, into Whole Game System but just stop short of sending them in.
- A reminder that L&C clubs have had some excellent coverage in local papers and on their websites. If club secretaries want to highlight any initiatives, members doing any charity enterprise, talk about lockdown experiences, club plans or history, for them to be featured, get in touch. Geoff Garnett is available for them to be sent to him email firstname.lastname@example.org and John Train is able to take calls on 07845655156 and will record and write up the articles, or email on email@example.com.
- For the latest guidance on resuming football activity, see here http://www.manchesterfa.com/news/2020/jun/12/updated-football-restart-guidance. If you do start training, please stay off pitch areas to allow the maximum grass growth and recovery time.