The league management committee is now able, following detailed consideration, to issue further information on the financial assistance we can offer to 2019-20 member clubs. In acknowledgement of clubs’ potential financial difficulties, the Committee have been looking at the best ways to help, which are as fair as possible for all clubs/teams, and are now able to announce the following :-
- League Fees – to be carried over from Season 19/20 to Season 20/21 – a saving to every club of at least £80, more to those with multi-teams.
- Cup Fees – if the cup competitions for Season 19/20 complete then no action. If the competitions cannot be completed, then the cup entry fees will also be rolled over to Season 20/21 with a saving of £28 per team.
- New clubs entering the League for the first time will be charged all fees as normal.
- Invoices will be issued at the beginning of August as usual and the appropriate credits as above will be shown. These will also include any outstanding amounts carried over from Season 19/20 in respect of unpaid fines, and the second half of registrations for Season 19/20. However we are pleased to announce these registrations will be at a one-off discounted rate of £2 per player.
- Invoices will be asked to be paid by Sept 30th, but any club with issues meeting this date should contact the treasurer direct at the appropriate time.
- Of course should any club prefer to pay their registrations in advance of August 2020, then please let the treasurer know and an invoice can be issued.
We trust that everyone will be able to see that the League, being a not-for-profit organisation has made a substantial effort to provide assistance. The savings to clubs detailed above will result in a contribution from the League of approximately £7,500.
We hope that you and your families are keeping well, in what is a very difficult time for everyone.
If there are any queries, please contact Philip Faulkner firstname.lastname@example.org