Tonight sees the Inter League team take the field to do battle with Liverpool FA. Other updates for the week are posted below.
- The fixture schedule is released until the end of the season. Cup fixtures that can be, have been scheduled, a reminder that after 90 minutes it is straight to penalties and referee fees are shared. Further changes will be necessary, so please check regularly. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw email@example.com.
- 3/4G bookings – for the best prices please book pitches direct with the facility, ie the pitch provider, not via a third party such as ‘Total Football’. More information about 3G pitches, discussed at the EGM will be issued in the next day or two.
- The Respect Handshake has been suspended in this league until further notice, see messages issued 29th Feb.
- The L&C Inter League team are playing away at at Liverpool FA, Walton Hall Park, Walton Hall Avenue, Liverpool, L4 9XP on the 3G pitch, Tuesday 10th March 2020, 8.00m kick off
- South Manchester’s secretary Tony Brogan is away 9th – 22nd March, please contact Frank Forster (0161 432 4532) or Jim Donohue 07768180780 in his absence.
- Trophy winners from last season, who did not return trophies to the meeting please contact Mike Yates 07968162588 to return.