After a weekend when the league came together to reiterate the anti-discrimination policy, the weekly update contains information on the fixture schedule, advice where pitches are unplayable, and the date and venue for the next EGM, at which all clubs must be represented.
- The fixture schedule is released up to 22nd February. Delayed Cup fixtures have been scheduled, a reminder that after 90 minutes it is straight to penalties and referee fees are shared. Further changes may be necessary, so please check. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw email@example.com.
- A reminder to reverse fixtures if possible when home pitches are unplayable, and ensure Full Time is updated. Please see the postponement instructions attached and sent via email. Please do not book Chorlton High as a backup ground, as the pitch is worn out and dangerous, although this venue is on the FA 3G register.
- For Irlam Tiger please contact Mike Cartwright on 07810517492 instead of Kenneth Cartwright until further notice.
- Geoff Garnett (firstname.lastname@example.org) is pleased to receive brief match reports on Sat evening for inclusion in the weekly results report.
- The next EGM where all clubs must be represented is on 5th March 8PM at Curzon Ashton. If there are any items for the agenda (will be issued by 20th Feb), please let me know.