We start this week’s update by reminding clubs of the discrimination policy that all must adhere to. Details on where to find this are included below.
- The fixture schedule is released up to 8th February. Delayed Cup fixtures have been scheduled, a reminder that after 90 minutes it is straight to penalties and referee fees are shared. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw email@example.com.
- A reminder to reverse fixtures if possible when home pitches are unplayable. Please see the postponement instructions sent via email.
- For Irlam Tiger please contact Mike Cartwright on 07810517492 instead of Kenneth Cartwright until further notice.
- For Hooley Bridge Celtic contact Alec Gill on 07887367160.
- The league’s policy on discrimination was re-issued on Thursday 16th Jan, along with a communication on the subject from MFA. The league also released a statement on the website mid-week. Please ensure all club members are aware of the contents.