As part of the L&C’s drive to make playing in the league inclusive for all, we have re-issued our policy on discrimination. It is imperative that everybody reads this and is aware of its contents. It is part of this week’s update.
- The fixture schedule is released up to 8th February. Delayed Cup fixtures have been scheduled, a reminder that after 90 minutes it is straight to penalties and referee fees are shared. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw email@example.com.
- This season we have lost Old Ashtonians, Unicorn, Didsbury, Swinton, Barr Hill, and one team from each from Chorltonians and Spurley Hey. All have been for the same reason, lack of player commitment. If any clubs have found ways of increasing the commitment, please let us know and we’ll share best practice to try to avoid any more casualties.
- For Irlam Tiger please contact Mike Cartwright on 07810517492 instead of Kenneth Cartwright until further notice.
- For Hooley Bridge Celtic contact Alec Gill on 07887367160.
- The league’s policy on discrimination was re-issued on Thursday 16th Jan, along with a communication on the subject from MFA. Please ensure all club members are aware of the contents.