This season has seen more teams drop out of the L&C AFL. So far, seven teams have pulled out of participating and as such, we’re looking for collaboration from league secretaries about the best ways of increasing commitment. More details are confirmed in this week’s update.
- The fixture schedule is released up to 25th January. Over the month, delayed Cup fixtures have been scheduled, a reminder that after 90 minutes it is straight to penalties and referee fees are shared. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This season we have lost Old Ashtonians, Unicorn, Didsbury, Swinton, Barr Hill, and one team from each from Chorltonians and Spurley Hey. All have been for the same reason, lack of player commitment. If any clubs have found ways of increasing the commitment, please let us know and we’ll share best practice to try to avoid any more casualties.
- For Irlam Tiger please contact Mike Cartwright on 07810517492 instead of Kenneth Cartwright until further notice.
- For Hooley Bridge Celtic contact Alec Gill on 07887367160.
- A reminder that there are a number of fines outstanding, the clubs have been notified by Phil Faulkner. Unpaid fines will be doubled unless you pay or contact the treasurer.