The final update of 2019 includes information for all clubs regarding fines still to be paid, as well as news on the rearrangement of postponed fixtures. On behalf of L&C AFL, we would like to wish all clubs a happy and successful 2020.
- All the postponed and delayed fixtures have been re-organised into a new 2nd half of the season fixture schedule starting on the 4th Jan, and released up to 11th January. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately following Swinton and Barr Hill, Spurley Hey 1sts have folded, and their results expunged from the division tables.
- For Irlam Tiger please contact Mike Cartwright on 07810517492 instead of Kenneth Cartwright until further notice.
- For Hooley Bridge Celtic contact Alec Gill on 07887367160.
- A reminder that there are a number of fines outstanding, the clubs have been notified by Phil Faulkner. Unpaid fines will be doubled unless you pay or contact the treasurer.