Sad news to report this week, as it’s been confirmed that two of our sides have folded and will no longer participate in the league. For more on this, and further information, please check this week’s update.
- All the postponed and delayed fixtures have been re-organised into a new 2nd half of the season fixture schedule starting on the 4th Jan, and released up to 11th January. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw email@example.com.
- Unfortunately Swinton and Barr Hill have folded, and their results expunged from the division tables.
- For Irlam Tiger please contact Mike Cartwright on 07810517492 instead of Kenneth Cartwright until further notice.
- For Hooley Bridge Celtic contact Alec Gill on 07887367160.
- The L & C Inter League team played the Lancashire Amateur League on Saturday 21st Dec, 2PM at Hyde United FC, winning 4-3. A report of the 99th meeting of the two leagues has been published and is available at landc.org.uk
- I wish all players, club officials, referees and committee members a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.