The annual inter-league meeting between teams representing L&C and the Lancashire Amateur League will take place just before Christmas. For details about that, and the rest of the weekly update, see below.
- December fixtures are released on Full-Time. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw email@example.com. During the break of 14th Dec to 4th Jan, all the postponed and delayed fixtures will be re-organised into a new second half of the season fixture schedule.
- For Irlam Tiger please contact Mike Cartwright on 07810517492 instead of Kenneth Cartwright until further notice.
- The L & C inter-league team will play the Lancashire Amateur League on Saturday 21st Dec, 2PM at Hyde United FC, Ewen Fields, Walker Ln, Miles St, Hyde SK14 5PL. All are welcome to attend and support the team. This is the 99th meeting of the two league teams.
- Please note that 3G/4G pitches which are used, have to be approved and on the FA register. To check go to http://3g.thefa.me.uk/?countyfa=any
- Remember to refer to the frequently updated league website www.landc.org.uk for all information other than fixtures, results, tables and associated admin which remain on Full Time. For those of you on Twitter, all posts to the website are sent to Twitter account @LandCAFL.