L&C AFL have outlined the correct match confirmation procedure information that clubs must follow, as part of the regular weekly update.
- November fixtures are released on Full-Time but as always may change. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed postponement instructions are being sent separately tomorrow.
- For Irlam Tiger please contact Mike Cartwright on 07810517492 instead of Kenneth Cartwright until further notice.
- Please ensure the correct match confirmation procedure is followed by Wednesday. Contact is to be made by the home club secretary by phone, i.e talk to the away secretary and referee. If the away club does not receive the call, please call the home club and report to the league. Texts and emails are only acceptable as backup to a voice conversation.
- At the EGM on Thursday, it was accepted that referees could change to yellow shirts to avoid colour clashes with players in black kit. Colours should be discussed in the match confirmation – see above.
- Unfortunately Didsbury FC and Chorltonians Albion have folded – their results will be expunged from Full Time.
- Please note that 3G/4G pitches which are used, have to be approved and on the FA register. To check go to http://3g.thefa.me.uk/?countyfa=any
- Remember to refer to the frequently updated league website www.landc.org.uk for all information other than fixtures, results, tables and associated admin which remain on Full Time. For those of you on Twitter, all posts to the website are sent to Twitter account @LandCAFL.