In this week’s update, we’re pleased to say Fund4Football has now launched. More details are below, whilst elsewhere, we are also still waiting for football clubs to agree to the rules sent out on 25th September. Please respond to this ASAP.
- October fixtures have been revised and are released on Full-Time. In case you missed them last week the postponement instructions are attached and on the website www.landc.org.uk. For all fixture matters contact Malcolm Kershaw email@example.com not me.
- On 25th September I sent out a request for all clubs to agree to the Rules (email attached). Remaining clubs please respond, or I’ll have to recommend to the committee that fines are issued.
- Manchester clubs note Fund4Football has launched and the application window is open from Friday 11th October to Monday 28th October.
- Please note that 3G/4G pitches which are used, have to be approved and on the FA register. To check go to http://3g.thefa.me.uk/?countyfa=any
- Remember to refer to the new league website www.landc.org.uk for all information other than fixtures, results, tables and associated admin which remain on Full Time. For those of you on Twitter, all posts to the website are sent to Twitter account @LandCAFL.