Only weeks into the season and the weather is already making its presence felt. Therefore, club secretaries have been sent details regarding postponement instructions in this week’s update.
1. October fixtures are released on Full-Time. I did not think I would
be needing to issue the postponement instructions quite so early in the
season, but they are attached via email. They are also on the website www.landc.org.uk
2. If any clubs have the luxury of more players than they need, please
let me know as there are several clubs at which they would be welcomed.
3. Please enter your refs marks and team stats within 7 days of the
match. Remember if you score a referee less than 51 to send a report to
firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> .
4. Remember to refer to the new league website www.landc.org.uk
<http://www.landc.org.uk> for all information other than fixtures, results,
tables and associated admin which remain on Full Time. For those of you on
Twitter, all posts to the website are sent to Twitter account @LandCAFL.
5. Keith Marsden is away Wednesday to Sunday this week and will deal
with any registrations issues on his return. I will cover approvals.
6. A request has been received from a local authority to ensure no
litter is left on pitches. Please report to the ground provider if you find
a site littered by other users.