As part of the latest weekly update for all L&C members, information is available regarding this month’s fixtures.
- All September fixtures are now visible on Full-Time. On the 28th September, Round 2 of the Manchester Challenge Trophy takes place so there will be mass Premier Division fixture changes.
- A reminder that at the EGM we agreed that attached Respect Codes of Conduct would be sent to all participants to abide by. Please forward them on within your clubs
- The Secretary will be away from 2nd Sept to the 13th. If you need help with Full Time Team Administrators please contact Malcolm Kershaw, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact the relevant committee member for all matters please.
- If you need to contact Urmston Town please contact Kyle O’Connor email@example.com or 07376133676, and not Chris Cole.
- Remember to refer to the new league website www.landc.org.uk for all information other than fixtures, results, tables and associated admin which remain on Full Time.
- An ex-referee from the league will be running in his 22nd Great North Run. If anyone would like to help him raise funds for Breast Cancer Care could you please visit his Just Giving Page? Just search Steve Grimsley. The page is titled “Grimmers 22nd Great North Run”. This message is also on the league website.