To All Club Secretaries and Committee
- Fixtures have been released on Full Time up to Sept 14th, but will change. The County Cup draws except for the Manchester Amateur Cup (14th Sept) have been received and are being worked into the schedule.
- A reminder that at the EGM we agreed that attached Respect Codes of Conduct would be sent to all participants to abide by.
- Team Administrators: I have worked through every division and sent invites to those who don’t have a login ID and re-invited some to create one, as I could remember their names from the club details. New teams, I have sent invites to your people. If you have not received an invite and think you should have, check spam, and/or email me if you will need to login to Full-Time.
- Richard Mottram of Old Ashtonians is on holiday until 1st September, and Ken Jones is back on Wednesday.
- If you need to contact Urmston Town please contact Kyle O’Connor email@example.com or 07376133676, and not Chris Cole.
- Remember to refer to the new league website (still work in progress) landc.org.uk for all information other than fixtures, results, tables and associated admin which remain on Full Time.
- An ex-referee from the league will be running in his 22nd Great North Run. If anyone would like to help him raise funds for Breast Cancer Care, please visit his Just Giving page Just search Steve Grimsley. The page is titled “Grimmers 22nd Great North Run”