Further to the final preparations for the new season, all club secretaries and committees are reminded of the information set out below.
- The League pre-season EGM is on Thursday 15th August 8PM at Curzon Ashton. The agenda was sent out on Thursday 1st August.
- The League structure has been attached via email and sent to all secretaries. Fixtures have been released on Full Time for August 17th and 24th. Thank you for your patience.
- A reminder that at the AGM we agreed that on registering, the players are agreeing – among other conditions which are on the registration form – to abide by the Respect Codes of Conduct. The documents are attached via email.
- The free Emergency First Aid training course on the 9th September at 6:30PM is now full and candidates have had details sent to them.
- Team Administrators: I have worked through every division and sent invites to those who don’t have a login ID and re-invited some to create one, as I could remember their names from the club details. New teams, I have sent invites to your people. If you have not received an invite and think you should have, check spam, and/or email me if you will need to login to Full-Time.
- If you need to contact Salford Victoria please contact Chris Carney on 07956 106564, and not Janet Carney.
- If you need to contact Urmston Town please contact Kyle O’Connor email@example.com or 07376133676, and not Chris Cole.