For all Club Secretaries and the League Committee, the following advice has been issued for upcoming pitch bookings, as well as information about forthcoming fixtures.
- Contact Fixtures secretary Malcolm Kershaw, email@example.com with any issues or for assistance with 3G/4G bookings. Postponed matches are being rescheduled as soon as practical, so check February fixtures which are altered.
- We appreciate club’s efforts to move matches to 3G/4G. If you do, please inform Malcolm and Brian to ensure Full Time is updated with the pitch details. To assist clubs in finding 3G/4G pitches, a list was issued on the 7th Feb.
- The first semi-final in the Wray Cup has been scheduled for 2nd March, between Village Manchester and Chadderton Park 1st, at Astley Sports Village, Dukinfield.
- Abacus Media are in the Manchester FA Saturday Challenge Trophy final on Friday 22nd February, kick off 7.30pm, venue Hyde United FC, and now Parrswood Celtic are to be congratulated for reaching the final of the Manchester Amateur cup.
- The end of this season marks the 110th anniversary of the L&C AFL. A special presentation evening is being planned for the 17th May at the Radisson Hotel on Deansgate, Manchester, where tickets will be subsidised. Save the date! More details will follow as plans develop.