This week’s important information for all Club secretaries and the league committee
- Contact fixtures secretary Malcolm Kershaw, email@example.com with any issues or for assistance with 3/4G bookings. Postponed matches are being rescheduled as soon as practical, so check February fixtures which are altered.
- We appreciate club’s efforts to move matches to 3/4G. If you do, please inform Malcolm and Brian to ensure Full Time is updated with the pitch details. To assist clubs in finding 3g/4G pitches a list was issued on the 7th Feb.
- Also for postponed fixtures please ensure an email is sent asap to Brian Davies, Malcolm and Joe Perselli as well as informing the referee and opposition.
- Abacus Media are in the Manchester FA Saturday Challenge Trophy final on Friday 22nd February, kick off 7.30pm. The venue is at Hyde United FC. Best of luck to both!
- The end of this season marks the 110th anniversary of the L & C AFL. A special presentation evening is being planned for the 17th May at the Radisson Hotel on Deansgate, Manchester, where tickets will be subsidised. Save the date! More details will follow as plans develop.
- Mike Jones, secretary of Stoconians is away from 4th – 18th Feb, the contact is Chris Millward 07487646355.
- Brian Davies is away between 8th -17th Feb. During this time, please contact the relevant committee member. If in doubt Graham Ellis on 07790 567259 can help.