Instructions for all club secretaries and league committee
Following the weekend’s action, we have outlined procedures for issues regarding pitch bookings, contact information, and warnings if ref marks are not sent by all football clubs.
- Contact Fixtures secretary Malcolm Kershaw, firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or for assistance with 3/4G bookings. Postponed matches are being rescheduled as soon as practical, so check February fixtures which are altered.
- We appreciate club’s efforts to move matches to 3/4G. If you do, please inform Malcolm and Brian Davies to ensure Full Time is updated with the pitch details.
- Also for postponed fixtures please ensure an email is sent asap to Brian (email@example.com), Malcolm and Joe Perselli as well as informing the referee and opposition.
- Whalley Range have requested their Reserves are removed from the league due to disciplinary problems, and have been expunged from division 2.
- Refs marks and stats are still missing. Clubs are being contacted individually now. Fines will continue until ALL results from the beginning of the season are updated.
- A reminder for home club secretaries – you are required to confirm matches with both the referee and the opposition in a phone call by Wednesday. If you wish, back it up in writing, but the phone call discussion is in the rules, and must take place.
- Abacus Media are in the final Manchester FA Challenge Cup on Friday 22nd February at 7.30pm. Venue and further details TBC.
- The end of this season marks the 110th anniversary of the L & C AFL. A special presentation evening is being planned for the 17th May at the Radisson Hotel on Deansgate, Manchester, where tickets will be subsidised. Save the date! More details will follow as plans develop.
- Mike Jones, secretary of Stoconians is away from 4th – 18th Feb, the contact is Chris Millward 07487646355.
- Brian Davies is away 8th -17th Feb. In his absence, please contact the relevant committee member or, if in doubt, Graham Ellis on 07790 567259 can help.